- Feb 1, 2021: Westport Radiology and Lab is inow open M-F from 7:30AM to 4:45PM
- COVID testing both rapid antigen and PCR (typically 24-48hr turnaround time) offered with telehealtlh appointment
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- Feb 2, 2021: NOTE: We are currently not administering the COVID-19 vaccine in our office . We will post here if and when we will have available vaccines otherwise please see below:
- For most current COVID vaccine information please see ct.gov/covidvaccine/access
Am I eligible?
Who can get a vaccine now?
Nuvance Health is offering vaccines following federal and state distribution guidelines. The State of Connecticut is currently in Phase 1a and 1b of the vaccines rollout.
According to these guidelines, healthcare workers in direct patient care areas / high risk of exposure (clinical and non-clinical), long-term care facility residents and individuals age 75 and older are eligible for a vaccine.
When can more individuals get a vaccine?
According to the State of Connecticut, individuals in the following groups will be eligible for a vaccine in Phase 1b. When they can schedule an appointment depends on supply of vaccines allotted to the state from the federal government:
- Scheduling next: Individuals between the ages of 65 and 74
- Scheduling information coming soon:
- Frontline essential workers
- Individuals with an underlying medical condition with increased risk for severe illness
- Congregate settings phased in throughout Phase 1b
For a complete list and the latest information about the phases, visit ct.gov/covidvaccine/access .